How to Tell Good or Bad PP-R Pipes
PPR pipes also known as polypropylene tube, put it plainly is we the people home life for water reform, an important material of the heating system. To waterways, heating these covert projects do not stay hidden, select high-quality PPR pipes is particularly important, then how to distinguish the quality of PPR pipes?
1) First touch the surface of the pipe by hand, to experience the texture is delicate, the particles is uniform. On the market today, PPR pipes mainly white, gray, green in several colors, under normal circumstances, recycled plastic can not make a white, so many people tend to believe that white is the best, in fact, this view is one-sided. As technology improved, the color is not to identify the quality standards of PPR pipes.
2) Nose close to the pipe near the smell whether the smell. PPR pipe material is polypropylene, a good pipe is no odor, and bad some of the smell, it may be in polypropylene blending sake of polyethylene, so the smell of the pipe is best not to election.
3) Quality PPR pipe has a certain hardness, touch with your fingers, feel rather hard, not easily deformed. Seemingly good flexibility, easily deformed tube, or quality problems, or it is not PPR pipe.
4) Good quality PPR pipe, has a certain elasticity, tough and not fragile, moderate intensity can smash the pipe of course, not good PPR pipe. Hardness does not equal good elasticity, we must carefully consider how drop is not broken PPR pipe. Because some unscrupulous manufacturers add too much calcium carbonate and other impurities to improve the hardness of the pipe, this pipe toughness, a long time prone to brittle fracture.
5) Using the method of fire test PPR pipe, very intuitive and very useful. Good combustion of PPR pipe, smokeless tasteless liquid melt out clean and transparent, poor quality of the pipe due to an internal mixture of recycled plastic or other impurities, and black smoke in the combustion process, and even have a pungent odor.
SHANDONG KANGYU PIPE INDUSTRY CO.,LTD