HDPE is the abbreviation of rigid polyethylene. The products mainly include pipes, profiles and pipe fittings. They can be widely used in a wide range of fields such as indoor and outdoor water supply and drainage, building water supply and drainage, gas pipes and sewage pipes. In particular, medium-density polyethylene/high-density polyethylene (MDHDPE/HDHDPE) plastic pipes have special advantages such as heat resistance, aging resistance, high mechanical strength, environmental stress crack resistance, good creep resistance, and appropriate toughness and stiffness. All technical indicators can meet the requirements of international and national standards. HDPE injection pipe fittings mainly have the following characteristics:
(1) Corrosion resistance. HDPE pipe fittings are made of inert material and have good corrosion resistance to electrochemical corrosion such as electric current, salt in the soil, acid and water vapor, and can be used without any anti-corrosion treatment.
(2) Long life. According to foreign laboratories, the service life of HDPE pipe fittings is much longer than 50 years, and the depreciation cost is much lower than that of steel pipes.
(3) Simple construction and easy transportation. The small-diameter HDPE pipe can enter a few tens of meters or even a hundred meters in length, reducing the interface. The weight of the HDPE pipe of the same pipe diameter is about 1/5 of that of the steel pipe, and the construction is simple. Can greatly reduce construction costs.
(4) has good flexibility. Polyethylene can be processed into coils, which can easily bypass some obstacles during construction, thus reducing the number of joints and leaks.
(5) It has good impact resistance. The elongation at break of polyethylene pipes is 20 times that of steel pipes. The elongation at break of domestically produced polyethylene pipes reaches 800%, far exceeding the requirement of more than 350% in the national standard GB15558.1-95. Strong resilience.
(6) It has good air tightness and low gas permeability. Polyethylene has high safety and stability and is easy to weld.