1. The test pressure is 1.5 times the working pressure of the pipeline system, but not less than 0.6Mpa.
2. For the PP-R pipe system, the water pipe test generally requires 24 hours after the pipe connection is installed.
3. Before the water pipe is tested, the pipeline should be safely and effectively fixed and protected, but the joint is exposed.
4, hydraulic test steps
(1) Seal the end of the pressure test pipe, slowly fill the water, and remove the gas in the pipe.
(2) After water is filled, check for water tightness
(3) The pressure should be slowly pressurized with a manual pump, and the boosting time should not be less than 10 minutes.
(4) Raise to the test pressure, stop the pressurization, and stabilize the pressure for 1 hour to observe whether there is water leakage at the joint.
(5) Voltage regulation for one hour, pressure to test pressure value, pressure drop within 15 minutes does not exceed, 0.05Mpa is qualified