In the process of production, the extruder sometimes has plastic defects, what is the reason? Here are the answers.
1. The phenomenon of coke burning.
(1) the temperature reflects the super-high temperature, or the instrument failure to control the temperature causes the plastic to burn in the super high temperature.
(2) the top of the machine has a large amount of smoke, which has a strong stimulating odor and a crackling sound.
(3) granulated coke on the plastic surface.
(4) there are continuous pores at the joint.
2. Cause of coke burning.
(1) high temperature control causes plastic coke burning.
(2) the screw has been used for a long time without cleaning, and the coke is accumulated and extruded with the plastic.
(3) the heating time is too long, and the plastic accumulator is heated for a long time, causing the plastic to deteriorate and burn.
(4) the parking time is too long, and there is no cleaning machine head and screw, which causes the plastic decomposition coke.
(5) repeatedly change the mold or color, causing the plastic to decompose coke.
(6) the head gland is not pressed tightly, and the plastic is decomposed in it.
(7) the control temperature of the instrument failure, resulting in the super high temperature coke burning.
3. Eliminate the method of coke burning.
(1) check whether the heating system is normal or not.
(2) regularly clean the screw or head, thoroughly clean.
(3) according to the requirements of the process, the heating time should not be too long. If there is any problem in the heating system, please find the relevant personnel in time. (4) change the mold or change the color to be timely and clean, and prevent the mixed color or coke burning.
(5) after adjusting the mould, press the mould cover tightly to prevent the adhesive.
(6) the head and screw should be cleaned immediately.
2. Poor plasticization.
1. Plasticizing undesirable phenomena.
(1) the surface of the plastic layer has a toad skin phenomenon.
(2) the temperature control is low, the instrument pointer reflects the low temperature, and the actual measurement temperature is low.
(3) the plastic surface of the hair, with small cracks or no plasticized fine particles.
(4) there is an obvious trace of the plastic glue stitching.
2. Causes of plasticizing defects.
(1) low temperature control or improper control.
(2) plasticized resin particles in plastic.
(3) improper operation method, the screw and traction speed are too fast, and the plastic is not completely plasticized.
(4) the plastic mixing is not uniform or the plastic itself has a quality problem.