1) Healthy, bacteriological neutral, conforming to drinking water standards
2) Resistant to high temperatures, good impact strength
3) Convenient and reliable installation, low construction expenses
4) Excellent heat-insulation property from minimum thermal conductivity
5) Lightweight, convenient to transport and handle, good for labor-saving
6) Smooth inner walls reduce pressure loss and increase flow speed
7) Sound insulation (reduced by 40% compared to galvanized steel pipes)
8) Light colors and excellent design ensure suitability for both exposed and hidden installation
9) Recyclable, environment-friendly, accords with GBM standards.
> Distribution for cool and hot water;
> Duct for drinkable water system;
> Pipes for kinds of high-temperature and low-temperature heating system;
> Pipes for heating and coolling settings in solar energy system;
> Connecting pipe for air conditioners.